Hello Sweeties, Today I'm up of My Creative Scrapbook with another layout made with the April's Limited Edition kit.
I primed the background with clear gesso. When dry, I added different paints that I watered down to obtain a watercolor effect.
While the background was drying, I die cut a few leaves on a watercolor paper.
I paint the chipboard and the leaves with the Raven Black Sparks.
I cut a few scrap of paper that I layered under the photo with some Ephemera. Then I added the flowers and the leaves.
I finished with microbeads, glass glitter, glass beads and sequins.
- Prima (Rose Quartz: Stone Quartz);
- Kaisercraft (Ps I love you: Companionship);
- Ephemera - Prima (Rose Quartz);
- Flowers - Prima (Provenza);
- Chipboard - Creative Embellishments (Arrow frame with hearts);
- Art Ingredients - Finnabair Prima (Microbead: Silver; Glass Glitter: Pitch Black; Glass Bead: Plum);
- Art Alchemy - Finnabair Prima (Rose Vintage, Pink Blush, Rusty Red, Back Berry; Sparks: Raven Black);
- Art Basic - Finnabair Prima (Clear Gesso, 3D Matte Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).