Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Layout Fun with Marielle!

Hello My Creative Scrapbook fans !, I hope you are all having a great Summer so far. 
Toady, I am sharing a step by step post on how I created this layout. Hope you enjoy it !


Tickets to Ride


Step 1- Cut apart all of the tickets from the "Tickets" paper from the kit.


Step 2- Arrange tickets in a circular pattern and machine stitch into place.


Step 3- Cut a 6" circle with patterned paper and adhere to center,as shown. Machine stitch into place, if desired.


Step 4- Mat photo with cardstock and adhere to the "Simply Amazing" chipboard frame. Adhere to right side of layout.


Step 5- Add journaling card next to photo.





Step 6 and 7- Add embellishments around photo.



Step 9- Punch 3 -1 1/2 circles and adhere to layout, as shown using 3D foam.


Step 10- Add title (Stickers from my stash) and journaling.



Step 11- Add narrow strip of striped paper  at top of the layout and add embellishment. I added splats of white and teal mists and enamel dots from my stash to finish off my layout. 

 Here's a look at this gorgeous kit. You can get yours HERE.



That's it for me today.
Happy crafting !!!
Marielle
















No comments: